Let Them Eat Bread! Pt 1

It's back to class, and straight back into the ovens! Been busy kneading, and kneading, and kneading until my shoulders feel like they're dislocated! I should have pretty toned arms by the end of this paper- but probably a lot LESS toned around my gut from OD'ing on carbs day in and out :P Bread is my kryptonite. Whilst I can easily turn down a slice of cake or choc chip cookie, I could inhale a loaf of bread in one sitting. It's been known to happen. More than once...

Here are some pix from class of the breads we've made so far:-

Dinner Rolls
(excellent with soup on these cold winter nights)

Sourdough loaves

Turkish Pide (the oblong loaves) and Focaccia-Pizza bread

Olive Focaccia- thin and crisp, the authentic way apparently :P
I've been eating imitation Focaccia my whole life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment